Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Tutorial: how to cutting boys hair

Yesterday was pilus cutting day. One of the many things I wanted to become done earlier this infant comes (although I could notwithstanding conduct maintain some other iv weeks... as well as past times that fourth dimension they'd hold upward roughly needing some other pilus cut... oh well!) I've cutting Pete's pilus e'er since nosotros were married, then I never idea twice almost non doing the kids myself. It saves coin (especially amongst a growing family), I don't conduct maintain to charge the kids inward the motorcar as well as conduct maintain them anywhere, you lot tin create it on your ain schedule, and, in i trial you lot conduct maintain it down, actually doesn't conduct maintain likewise much time. It takes me 15-20 minutes per kid. I am inward no agency claiming to hold upward a main of cutting boys hair... this is simply the agency that I conduct maintain constitute plant for me, I'm certain at that topographic point are many other ways to create it (and let's hold upward honest, likely meliorate ways!) But if you're novel to cutting boys hair, here's somewhere to start...




What you'll need:

* Hair cutting scissors
* Comb
* Spray bottle
* Old canvas (I set this nether us, unless we're outside)
* Electric trimmers

One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One
One