Follow on FaceBook

Friday, February 17, 2012

Best New! Brownie Printable Graphic

Hi my Girl Scouters,

I've had a lot of requests for a high resolution Brownie spider web graphic that tin endure printed equally well, i like to this i inwards my Etsy in addition to TPT shops:

So I made a construct spanking novel i amongst crisp, fresh colors.  The iamgirlscouts/watermark is non on the actual graphic.  The novel graphic is 2800 x 1240 pixels in addition to 300 dpi resolution then it tin endure used for spider web or high character printing!  Dual purpose! Available inwards my etsy store for $10.




The inwards a higher house graphic is available here.  If y'all convey whatever other ideas for novel graphics, allow me know.  I reckon all requests in addition to construct my best seek to accommodate.  Next projection for me is journeying trackers!