Follow on FaceBook

Friday, February 17, 2012

Best Table fort

You may bring seen (much cuter versions of) these on Pinterest or other places. But hither is ours. H5N1 tabular array fort. I used onetime bags that sheets came inward for the windows, sample fabrics that a shop was getting rid of for close of the operate past times together with sides (thus the patchy look) together with approximately bias tape. It mightiness non win the cutest tabular array fort award, exactly I'm pretty certain the kids don't care. I dear that this fort folds upward prissy together with modest together with is slow to store, exactly is together with so slow to fix again. It's prissy to bring something quick to line out on a hateful solar daytime that we're dwelling identify together with the kids desire something novel to do.

I

I
The matter that made this fort a success were the pockets that I sewed onto the within of the walls. The kids dear having a identify to lay their books together with modest toys.