Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Best Lego House

This mightiness hold upwards equally unopen equally our solid unit of measurement always gets to owning a doll solid (unless things alter downward the route as well as nosotros genuinely conceive a girl!) My boys LOVE Legos as well as bring for quite to a greater extent than or less time, thus when I saw something like to this on Pinterest I knew I had to brand it. And the dandy affair almost it? I didn't pass i penny! We only happened to bring a yoke sheets of this "wood" (I'm non certain what else to telephone phone it... it's non pure wood) inwards our garage. We don't bring many ability tools, thus I ended upwards using a manus saw as well as an exacto knife to cutting it, thus woods gum to order it all together. Oh, as well as to a greater extent than or less of the kids blocks inwards each of the corners to assist continue it sturdy. Pete helped cutting to a greater extent than or less of the pieces as well as John helped sand, thus nosotros were able to larn it done inwards only a yoke days. So far the kids dearest it. We are at i time inwards the procedure of furnishing the house... something that is fun for fifty-fifty me to do!

This
This
This

Check dorsum tomorrow for a fun Valentine's Giveaway!