Follow on FaceBook

Friday, February 24, 2012

Best Doctor Dan

We celebrated Dan's birthday on Tuesday, in addition to after seeing this trivial nurse kit that my friend made, I knew I wanted to brand Dan a MD kit. Since Pete is a MD I idea this gift would last most fitting. Dan tin wearing clothing upward similar daddy!

I
I started out past times making this trivial white coat. Pete donated an onetime white coat for my cause, then all I had to create was accommodate it to tally Dan. Much easier than starting from scratch.

I
These candy pill bottles were the biggest success inward the kit (of course!). Made from onetime spice bottles.


I
I originally tried to discovery a pocketbook at a thrift shop to last used for the MD bag, but had no success. So the nighttime earlier the large twenty-four hr menses I whipped out this ane amongst some thick vinyl I thankfully already had on hand. I idea almost making a tutorial for it, but decided I'd improve non remain upward whatever after than I had to (sorry!) Then when it was done I used cloth pigment to pigment the cross on. Some other things nosotros position inward the kit: a small-scale pocketbook amongst band-aids, lotion in addition to q-tips, a expression upward mask, a stethoscope, an otoscope, a cite badge in addition to the pill bottles. Believe it or not, I didn't convey to pass ane penny on this gift! Just scrambled to a greater extent than or less the household in addition to used what nosotros had. It was a gift of fourth dimension :)

I
I
I
I
Like manly someone bring upward similar son!