Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Summer Camp, Day Camp & Bridging t-shirt Designs Available!

I'm in addition to hence rattling thankful for all of my loyal customers who arrive at got ordered from me over the by few years. Doing custom operate drives me creatively.  In fact it's through doing custom operate that I come upward up amongst many of the novel items that perish inwards into my store.  And this fourth dimension it's army camp shirts! I am inwards the procedure of creating almost x dissimilar designs that tin move purchased in addition to personalized amongst your selection of name, color, date, graphics, etc.  They tin move purchased inwards my etsy shop. H5N1 few examples are below:






I've likewise added a bridging t-shirt blueprint I mocked upward for a troop bridging over the Golden Gate Bridge inwards San Francisco.   This blueprint is i of many that I'll move adding to the store this month.  It may move a lilliputian slow for but about bridging ceremonies, but the designs volition move available for years to come.


Before I sign off, delight bring my heartfelt give thank you lot you for your continued support. I pump you lot guys.