Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Best Exciting Changes & Announcements!


I've been equally busy equally a vacation elf working on changes in addition to additions to iamgirlscouts. After a twelvemonth of trying to navigate the Teachers Pay Teachers site, I'm yet finding it counter-intuitive in addition to non super user-friendly. Plenty of people dear it, it only wasn't working for picayune one-time me. As a upshot I've decided to deed my store to Etsy.  In doing then I've added custom items equally good equally build novel items to the shop.  Down the draw of piece of job the TPT site volition hold out closed.  I'm hoping the alter volition ameliorate client service, speed upward turnaround fourth dimension on orders in addition to cut down the let out of steps it takes on my cease to larn y'all your graphics!  That agency y'all volition larn your orders faster! Some digital downloads are at nowadays right away available.

*OK I'm going to larn existent for a minute* then skip this paragraph if y'all are only besides excited in addition to desire to run across what's to come.  Here goes:  I'm inwards the middle of an amicable divorce, but it is a divorce nonetheless in addition to afterwards 25 years it's a huge adjustment to uncouple.  Add to that 3 kids in addition to a domestic dog in addition to y'all tin flame in all likelihood imagine how uprooted our life feels at the moment.  This has sidelined a lot of the plans I had for my site final spring.  I experience the most regret most non getting the leader planner done.  Prior to us separating, I took a advertisement at my project in addition to went dorsum to schoolhouse for graphic design.  These are all skilful things!  I had to footstep dorsum from the weblog a fleck for in-real-life stuff.  Now that things are settling down, I'm hoping to add together novel resources monthly.  If you've read this far, give thank y'all you for reading :)

Now for the skilful stuff! The leader planner is almost done in addition to it's my intention to release it inwards early on December.  I've created Ambassador in addition to Senior spider web graphics in addition to both are at nowadays available.  I've also added custom logo in addition to t-shirt pattern options.  So if you've been wanting a custom item, at nowadays is the fourth dimension to ask!


   
 

I promise y'all all notice the transition to hold out seamless in addition to smooth.  I'm then excited that all the locomote I've set inwards on the dorsum cease is at nowadays coming to fruition.  I promise you'll catch my novel store in addition to accept a await around! And don't forget that all the freebies are at nowadays available correct hither on the blog.

xoxo