Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Freebies: 2015 Tags in addition to a Trefoil Line!


I honey my iamgirlscouts peeps!  I'm working on all of your suggestions for resources, in addition to hence drib dead along them coming.  First, I updated the gift tag for 2015.  To arrive fancy, only mountain it on a twain of layers of scrapbook newspaper in addition to punch a hole inwards the top.  Voila!  You tin hand the sack add together it to bridging gifts, cookie incentives or halt of the twelvemonth treats. To run across how I used them inwards 2014, learn here. Download the tags here.



Another suggestion, from to a greater extent than or less other awesome reader, was to exercise a horizontal trouble or divider that tin hand the sack move used on the spider web in addition to inwards printable materials.  You an download the trouble here, or only correct click the graphic to a higher house in addition to relieve to your computer.

I promise these items assistance you lot exercise lovely in addition to cute tools for your troops!