Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best The reinforced genu patch

I don't know why all piffling man child pants don't come upward alongside reinforced knees.  Daniel got some pants for his birthday inwards February, together with a few weeks agone I noticed they were getting a hole inwards them!  Two days later, the hole had grown to the size of a golf game ball.  It seems piffling man child pants rarely final long plenty to endure passed downward to the side yesteryear side child.  So I decided to get to stretch the life of a few pairs of the kids pants yesteryear reinforcing the knees.

Daniel

These were all pants that already had holes inwards the knees.  They were inwards the pile of pants waiting to endure turned into shorts.  But how many shorts produce the kids actually need??  Thankfully I noticed nosotros were running depression on pants earlier I cutting these off.

Daniel

I establish an onetime apron I had that was made of thick, durable denim.  Perfect.  I cutting it into squares to jibe each twain of pants, ironed the edges under, pinned inwards place, together with therefore sewed a zig zag stitch all around it.

Daniel

With the warm weather condition here, these pants volition likely pass the side yesteryear side few months sitting inwards the drawer.  But hopefully come upward autumn nosotros won't accept to purchase anymore pants.  And hopefully these knee articulation patches volition expire along the holes away... at to the lowest degree for a piffling while.

Daniel