Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best Mother's Day gift... garden markers

Living away from identify unit of measurement forces me to endure on the ball amongst things similar Mother's Day gifts.  Normally I would endure whipping something together the black before, but similar a shot I accept to genuinely excogitation ahead then it has fourth dimension to become there.  This twelvemonth I tried to mean value of gifts that were thoughtful but likewise useful.  Gifts that the kids could aid amongst but that wouldn't only clutter upwardly the house.  My mother in law loves spending fourth dimension working inwards the yard, then nosotros came upwardly amongst the reckon to brand garden markers for her vegetable garden.

Living
Living

I wanted to decease on it every bit unproblematic together with natural looking every bit possible.  I cutting the woods together with nailed the pieces together, John wrote the letters, Pete used a woods burner to draw the letters, together with Dan stained the wood.

Living Living

I mean value they turned out pretty cute!  I dearest footling tike handwriting.  I can't hold off to come across how they hold off inwards her garden.

Living Living Living

Now I desire to brand roughly for our garden!