Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best Did You Notice?


I did! Looky these novel bridging arcs!  The arcs supersede the onetime stylized bridging rainbows that accept been a staple on the Girl Scout uniform for years.  Out amongst the onetime too inward amongst the new!  My troop of late bridged from Brownies to Juniors too later on I saw these, man child did I desire to run out too purchase them.  But for now, nosotros are going to remain Old School.  Once the girls couple to Cadettes, we'll accept the lovely arcs.  Something to await frontwards to. 

I'd honey to request heed your thoughts on the newborn arcs!  I intend they are exactly adorable.  Will you lot purpose them for your troop this twelvemonth or at the adjacent bridging?

Announcement!  I've opened a shop on teacherspayteachers.com.  More information to come!