Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best Introduction to tie-dye

On Memorial Day nosotros went over to my friend Alison's house, together with she invited us to produce tie-dyes.  We mightiness simply convey to brand this a Memorial Day tradition, I LOVE how they turned out.  A dandy mode to hand quondam shirts amongst stains a confront lift.

On

The older kids all huddled simply about equally Alison demonstrated how to brand them.  She bought her dyes from Dharma Trading Co. and followed the instructions on their website.

On

John together with Dan were to a greater extent than than excited to habiliment their shirts.  They wanted to set them on equally presently equally they had been washed together with dried.  Then they insisted on wearing them to bed, together with Dan fifty-fifty pleaded to habiliment his the side past times side day.  We mightiness convey to brand some to a greater extent than of these.

On

Tie-dyed onesies could brand a fun infant gift.  But we'll last keeping the ones nosotros made for Will :)

On

I was super excited how my Moosejaw shirt turned out.  Pete had simply late bought this shirt for me, together with I went together with got some bleach on it the kickoff fourth dimension I wore it when I was cleaning the sink.  I was together with then mad at myself.  So it got the tie-dye handling inwards an endeavor to embrace upward the bleach stain.  And at in ane lawsuit I intend I similar it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than than before!

On