Follow on FaceBook

Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Looking for Camps you lot Attended every 2nd a Girl Scout?

Here is yesteryear far the latest as well as greatest of websites I've flora for Girl Scout nostalgia.  We are as well as thence lucky to lead keep the internet.  We lead keep access to a vast array of OPP (Other People's Photos) from earlier many of us were fifty-fifty born.  Since I lead keep real few photographs from my year's inwards Girl Scouts (two, to endure exact) I oftentimes reference online sites to "tickle" my memory. 

The website proved to endure a huge Gold Mine:  Vintage Girl Scouts, www.vintagegirlscout.com. My favorite department of the site is their Girl Scout military camp resource. The military camp pages, www.vintagegirlscouts.com/camp.html, organized yesteryear state, lead keep vintage photos, tidings clippings as well as statistics on Girl Scout camps all over the United States. Even those that are unopen or gone. So lead keep a walk downwards retentiveness lane!