Follow on FaceBook

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best It's 2015: Guest blogging, Creating together with Still Spinning from Convention!


Happy New Year, lovelies!

I'm excited for 2015, are you?  It may seem similar I've been a fleck scarce, but behind the scenes at that spot is together with then much going on! Current happenings:



  • Working on a leader planner!
  • Doing lots of custom move on logos for troops
  • Starting my troop upwards over again later a 6 calendar month hiatus due to my National Delegate duties
  • Performing my National Delegate together with Service Unit Representative duties!
  • Guest blogging for Girl Scouts Heart of Central California
I'm looking frontwards to creating to a greater extent than together with to a greater extent than resources this year.  In fact, it's 1 of my resolutions.  Check out this sneak peek of the iamgirlscouts leader planner coming out this month!



After returning from National Convention inwards October, I was total of Girl Scout spirit.  I highly recommend assist 1 of the triennial conferences if you lot can.  I didn't mean value it was possible to dearest Girl Scouts to a greater extent than than I already did, but I came dwelling household alongside fulfilled role together with a greater appreciation for the movement.

Girl Scouts Heart of Central California asked me to write a invitee spider web log for them virtually my experience.  I was to a greater extent than than happy to!  My post, Five Things I'm Still Thinking virtually from Convention, tin last constitute here.

Here are simply a few of the custom logos I created inwards 2014: 




To guild a customized troop logo, view my shop at Teachers Pay Teachers.

This is the get-go twelvemonth inwards 4 that my girls are non selling cookies. We are reconvening our troop this calendar month (instead of starting inwards September) to let fourth dimension for me to fulfill my delegate duties.  It was a squeamish pause going through autumn together with the holidays without meetings, outings together with the vacation boutique. I committed the fourth dimension to other worthy ventures, but I'm looking frontwards to getting dorsum inwards the swing of things.

Feel gratuitous to email me if you lot accept whatever suggestions for resources! Bye for now.