Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Best The diaper bag

I've used the same apparently dark diaper pocketbook since John was born, in addition to thence when my friend Hilary said she wanted to brand me a novel 1 for this babe I was thrilled! And allow me enjoin you, Hilary isn't simply anybody. She in addition to her hubby started a companionship (HBfabrics) selling designer fabrics out of their home, in addition to Hilary fifty-fifty has her ain business of products (Hilary Brooke Collection) that she sells online in addition to on . But for this pocketbook she used an Amy Butler Pattern, the Sweet Harmony Tote. I couldn't honey it more.

ve

Hilary allow me select the fabrics I wanted the pocketbook to hold out inward from her shop. I went amongst Full Luna Polka Dot Slate in addition to Wallflower Sky from Amy Butler's Lotus Collection.

ve

Thanks Hilary!
Check dorsum tomorrow for a fabulous giveaway from HBfabrics!