Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Best H5N1 rainbow of cards

The rootage twenty-four hr menses of saltation was calling out for an fine art projection at our house. So nosotros got out the watercolor paints together with made "rainbow cards." We started out yesteryear icon rainbows, together with thence I showed the kids a few dissimilar techniques together with allow them produce their thing.

The

I ever goal upward liking their paintings to a greater extent than than my own! Mine tend to survive to a greater extent than methodical together with idea out. They simply teach for it.

The

After they dried, I used the paintings to brand cards. Now nosotros convey a fresh novel stack to survive used for birthdays, anniversaries, together with give thank you lot you's... together with I may simply concur on to a duet of my favorites :)

The