Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Best New Vintage mainland People's Republic of China Pendants

Here a few of the pieces I'm working on this week. Which produce you lot like? 


Hi friends! Here's but a quick update on what's new inwards my Etsy shop today. Lots of roses in addition to a few to a greater extent than pansies on the way. I but dearest that pansy china - it's extremely onetime in addition to the colors are yet looking great. The exceptional in addition to coloring of the transfer are then good done, vibrant in addition to colorful , a truthful antique!





I dearest these long, rectangular shaped pendants. I mean value they bring a fleck of a to a greater extent than contemporary look, in addition to they're definitely fun to wear. I become loads of compliments on mine!






This petite Bohemian foursquare is 1 of my favorite patterns. I dearest the size in addition to the colors in addition to how in that place is actually nix else similar it, at to the lowest degree that I've seen. At a fourth dimension where EVERYTHING is directly called Boho or Bohemian, THIS rattling is a Bohemian design! I chose the freshwater pearl in addition to Swarovski crystal to compliment the china - I mean value they grade it a actually soft glow in addition to I dearest that they don't distract from the pretty china pattern but instead accentuate it.











I promise you lot similar them! All items shown are available for sale in my Etsy shop, then last certain to banking concern stand upwardly for them out for to a greater extent than information on each piece.

Let me know what you'd similar to encounter next! 

If you've purchased from me in addition to desire to demonstrate off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of you lot wearing it in addition to I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel costless to ship me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand then ship me those photos! 


All items shown higher upwardly are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a corking week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, in addition to designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved