Follow on FaceBook

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Best New In My Shop For Labor Day Weekend


Hi friends together with happy Labor Day weekend! Well that certain went fast! Already I notice myself making my inventory for Christmas, together with I know I've been neglecting my blog, only y'all know how it is, life gets inwards the way. :) 

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few of these are repeat patterns together with designs that I lately created that sold out quickly, together with then here's your minute conduct chances if y'all missed 1 the commencement fourth dimension around. More on the way! Click the images to live on taken to my Etsy shop for to a greater extent than details on each piece. 



































I promise y'all similar them! Let me know what you'd similar to run across next! 

If you've purchased from me together with desire to demonstrate off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of y'all wearing it together with I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel gratis to ship me photos through Facebook or electronic mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand together with then ship me those photos! 


All items shown higher upwardly are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a nifty week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved