Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Best New Vintage China Bracelets! (& More)


Hi friends! This calendar week I accept 4 novel broken china bracelets inwards my store - they are thus much fun to wear; stylish, too only manifestly cool! These bracelets are made from antique china shards that I hand-select for the best combination of patterns for each bracelet. Once I conduct the patterns I too thus hand-smooth all of the edges of each shard until they are perfectly smooth. 

To continue these bracelets lightweight too comfortable to wear, I produce non produce whatsoever soldered metalwork on them, but instead I adhere each shard to silverplated bracelet blank using a potent jewelry adhesive. Once completed, each finished bracelet measures nearly 7" inwards length - a pocket-size to medium size - but I volition gladly add together additional chain links at the halt of the bracelet to extend the size if needed (at no additional cost!) thus live on certain to allow me know if yous would similar yours custom-sized. :)

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. More on the way!























All items shown are available in my Etsy shop.

I promise yous similar them! Let me know what you'd similar to encounter next! 

If you've purchased from me too desire to exhibit off your jewelry delight shipping me a photograph of yous wearing it too I would LOVE to characteristic it on my spider web log and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel costless to shipping me photos through Facebook or electronic mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand thus shipping me those photos! 


All items shown inwards a higher house are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a bully week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, too designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved