Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Best Here's What's New In My Etsy Shop This Week


Hi friends I promise you lot all had a overnice Labor Day weekend! 

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. More on the way! Click the images to last taken to my Etsy shop for to a greater extent than details on each piece. 
















































I promise you lot similar them! Let me know what you'd similar to run into next! 

If you've purchased from me as well as desire to present off your jewelry delight shipping me a photograph of you lot wearing it as well as I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel costless to shipping me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand as well as thence shipping me those photos! 


All items shown higher upwardly are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a cracking week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, as well as designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved