Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Best New - Soft & Shimmery Rose Gold Style Decor


Not alone create rose together with golden build a GREAT combination, rose-gold themes are hence hot together with completely on tendency this year! 

I created ii build novel rose golden themed designs for dwelling decor together with personal style. The root blueprint I did was a hand-drawn mandala instance that I drew inwards ink pen together with hence added color digitally. The instant blueprint I created was an acrylic abstract epitome that I did inwards white amongst shades of pinkish together with rose together with only a acquit on of shimmery gold. I LOVED how it turned out! 

These designs accept a soft, feminine await together with I mean value they are keen for all ages. I'm excited to part them amongst you! Click the text below each photograph for to a greater extent than information for each item.  Each tin endure flora inwards my Society6 shop or my Redbubble shop, together with endure certain to banking concern tally out all of the other products inwards my S6 & RB shops (not shown below) - proper substantive upwards cases, move mugs, notebooks, tshirts...that are too available inwards these beautiful patterns! I promise yous similar them! 



Rose Gold Mandala

Not












Heartfelt



 






Not


   






What create yous think?

Have a keen week!
Love, Laura



My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns





article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved