Follow on FaceBook

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Best New In My Shop This Week - New Broken Red People's Republic of China Necklaces


Hi friends I promise you lot all had a dainty weekend! I've been a jewelry making motorcar this calendar week in addition to accept been going through unopen to of my older boxes of china that I haven't peeked at inward a while, searching for a few patterns that I haven't used inward a long fourth dimension to freshen upwards my inventory. 

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. More on the way! All items shown are available in my Etsy shop.







































All items shown are available in my Etsy shop.

I promise you lot similar them! Let me know what you'd similar to run into next! 

If you've purchased from me in addition to desire to demo off your jewelry delight transportation me a photograph of you lot wearing it in addition to I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel costless to transportation me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand in addition to hence transportation me those photos! 


All items shown higher upwards are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a neat week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, in addition to designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved