Follow on FaceBook

Friday, March 15, 2013

Best Painted coin jars

The kids needed a house to buy the farm along their money, together with I had been wanting to pigment jars.  So nosotros combined the ii together with came upward amongst these money jars.

The

I had John, Dan together with Joe each alternative out 2-4 colors they wanted to use.  They poured well-nigh a tablespoon of each color into the bottom of the jar, together with therefore rolled the scandalise around until it was sufficiently covered amongst pigment (we used acrylics).

The

I wanted to brand certain the pigment was completely dry out earlier they used them, therefore nosotros allow them sit down for well-nigh a week.  For the top, I cutting a circle out of some clear plastic, together with therefore cutting a rectangle to set the coins through.

The

I was nervous that the coins would chip the paint, simply surprisingly, they haven't chipped a bit.  I promise our jam jars are happy amongst their novel life!  The kids certain dear using them.  And I create intend they await overnice sitting upward at that topographic point on the dresser :)

The