Follow on FaceBook

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Best Oil painting

For our Christmas homemade gift exchange, John drew Will's name.  I went over a few ideas amongst John, but he knew just what he wanted to do.  Paint a moving prototype for Will.  He remembered the mobile nosotros had made for Will earlier he born together with wanted him to accept something novel to expect at when he wakes upward inward the morn (those are John's words, non mine).

For

I bought to a greater extent than or less sail together with unburied my dusty fossil oil paints that hadn't been used for in all probability 10 years (!)  John drew the moving prototype amongst pencil first, hence develop to live on filling it inward amongst color.

For

For

I honey the texture you lot give-up the ghost amongst oils.  But I produce non honey the mess that comes amongst them... nosotros may only bury those paints for to a greater extent than or less other 10 years or so.  Stick to watercolors together with acrylics.

For

Will actually does honey the painting.  Although when I represent him inward front end of it, he ever tries to take in it.  Such a naughty babe :)

For