Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Best Lego Minifigure display case

For our Christmas homemade gift telephone substitution (yes, I'm nonetheless showing projects from Christmas), Joe drew Dan's name.  My friend Alison bought 1 of these drawers for her boys to household their Minifigures in, in addition to I idea that would brand the perfect gift for my Lego lover (all the kids similar Legos, only Daniel loves them... really, he tin give notice play amongst them for hours).  We institute this erstwhile printers drawer from an antique shop.  My favorite piece of occupation is the erstwhile handle.


I jurist this gift was semi homemade.  Joe helped me gum inward erstwhile Lego pieces in addition to hence the figures could stand upward up.  Then he helped pose figures together to display.


The drawer tin give notice stand upward for 89 figures!  And I'm most embarrassed to admit, nosotros are roughly filling it up.


I had to snap a film spell all of the figures were inward there, because it never lasts really long.  Before I know it they'll live picked off 1 past times 1 to struggle inward the side past times side battle.