Follow on FaceBook

Monday, March 11, 2013

Best Fabric napkins

I made some fabric Christmas napkins end twelvemonth for our household unit of measurement to role during the holidays together with decided it mightiness live dainty to bring some patently ones for every 24-hour interval use.  I basically sewed 2 rectangles together, turned them correct side out, together with hence sewed to a greater extent than or less the edge.

end

I dearest using them close for muffins, breadstuff together with cookies.  Sometimes yous tin become away amongst merely shaking them off together with reusing them.  Other times I throw them inward the laundry basket.

end end

Will didn't role a napkin, but this was his outset fourth dimension eating a cookie.  We brand a lot of cookies to a greater extent than or less here, hence it volition non live the last.  And my infant turns i inward 2 weeks!  I tin hardly believe it!

end