Follow on FaceBook

Monday, March 4, 2013

Best H5N1 favorite gift for GIRLS

Yes, girls!  Most of my projects, crafts as well as fourth dimension is spent on boys, as well as therefore I honey when I tin flame squelch inwards some fourth dimension to brand girlie things.  These wrapped leather bracelets convey been 1 of my favorite things to brand for Christmas/birthday gifts lately.  They're fairly slow in 1 trial yous larn the hang of it, tin flame move strung upward inwards most an hour, as well as alone toll a few dollars per bracelet (depending how much yous pass on the beads).  I originally got the sentiment from my friend Alison and used the tutorial from Rings & Things.  I convey alone tried making bracelets that wind to a greater extent than or less your wrist 1 or 2 times, but Alison made a duet that wind to a greater extent than or less iv times, as well as they are beautiful.  They brand for a fun, thoughtful gift.  Now I but postulate to brand some for myself!

as as as