Follow on FaceBook

Monday, March 25, 2013

Best Birthday crown

Fri was Will's birthday.  1 twelvemonth old!  I tin sack hardly believe it.  We didn't practice anything also grand or glorious apart from the traditional introduce opening in addition to cake gorging.  But nosotros did brand him a crown.  I actually similar the persuasion of helping the kids brand gifts for each other.  It helps them mean value close the person, in addition to is fun to scout how excited they larn when they laissez passer on the homemade gift.


For this crown, I sewed white cloth onto to a greater extent than or less vinyl in addition to sewed velcro at either end.  Then I had the kids purpose cloth pigment to decorate it.  I decided to larn amongst something a niggling longer lasting than but paper.


And here's the birthday man child inwards all his glory!  It looks similar he's super excited to live wearing his crown, right?


Well, truth live told, I mean value it stayed on his caput for a full of three seconds earlier he constitute it, pulled it off in addition to dropped it on the floor.

 

We did this close twenty times in addition to then I could endeavor to larn a motion-picture present of the beautiful crown, amongst pinkish hearts in addition to all.  I gauge if zilch else this crown gave us a expert game to play.  He sure liked it (the game).  The velcro makes the crown adjustable, in addition to then mayhap we'll relieve it for adjacent year.  I'm but sure he's going to beloved it.