Follow on FaceBook

Friday, April 14, 2017

Best Starry Boho Moons Design Featured on Society6! (& New Designs!)

Hi Friends! I promise you lot are all having a cracking Spring together with are enjoying the vacation weekend. I've been having lots of fun creating all dissimilar kinds of novel artwork. I've been prototype together with doing approximately digital fine art equally well, together with direct maintain shared approximately of my novel designs inward my Society6 store together with I'm happy to nation they've been picking up momentum. Last calendar week I was beyond thrilled to discovery that my Starry Boho Moons pattern had been curated yesteryear Society6 into the "New" department across each of the categories inward their Home Decor section. Yay! 

If you lot know how deep the contest is on Society6, this is a huge accomplishment and I'm genuinely proud of my design. There are thousands of artists on Society6 who each solar daytime upload hundreds upon hundreds of novel pieces of artwork. 


Along amongst this, you lot are saltation to encounter lots of folks going amongst trends together with what they perceive as popular, then at times, designs tin live sort of repetitive. The best affair that you lot tin exercise to stand upwards out is to genuinely but live yourself together with exercise your ain affair together with create something that is completely novel together with completely you. Follow trends? Sure, but to stand upwards out from the crowd in that place has to live something exceptional almost your pattern that makes it unique to you.

Starry Boho Moons genuinely started out equally a watercolor prototype amongst highly saturated carmine together with yellowish moons on a deep blueish background. Once I scanned my prototype into my calculator together with began adjusting the colors together with details I presently establish myself amongst this dark together with gray design. H5N1 novel pattern was born. 



Starry Boho Moons Phone Skin (cases besides available here)


I was genuinely surprised that this slice was chosen to live showcased - equally it wasn't my personal favorite from my store - but it but goes to exhibit that our ain personal tastes aren't ever what is going to live the most pop amongst other people or the full general public. Keep that inward mind! Try novel things.




One of my favorite things to exercise is to play amongst color schemes. I honey the agency this Moody Hipster Mandala pattern turned out. If you lot are a regular reader of my weblog you lot mightiness recognize this pattern from the super-fast fourth dimension lapse video that I did of this pattern a span months ago...






I finally taught myself how to cutting out images together with brand backgrounds transparent. This procedure takes a footling fleck of fourth dimension but the endeavour is then worth it because you lot tin exercise cool designs similar my Psychedelic Doughnut t-shirt (below), and with a transparent background this prototype tin live position on whatever color shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, etc. 

This pattern is an master watercolor painting. Once I scan it into my computer, I tin alter the color system together with come upwards up amongst all dissimilar effects. It's genuinely fun! 


Because everyone should direct maintain a psychedelic doughnut shower curtain, ya know?...

Below is the same design, but amongst my master color scheme.

Psychedelic Phrosted Doughnut #2 iPhone case


Creating the master painting


The lastly pattern I'm going to percentage amongst you lot today is entitled Paintbox Dreams, together with it's a colorful watercolor prototype that has sort of muted tones. Here it is below inward an fine art impress together with mug. Hope you lot similar them!


I promise you lot similar them! Let me know what you lot mean value yesteryear leaving me a comment below. 

All items shown higher upwards are available for buy at https://society6.com/laurabethlove


Have a cracking week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved