Follow on FaceBook

Friday, April 28, 2017

Best In Love With Hydrangeas - New Hydrangea Design In My Socity6 Shop


I'm inward honey alongside hydrangeas. Always convey been, ever volition hold upwards :) 
A dyad of years agone I published a weblog post close my 3 unlike colored hydrangea bushes that I convey growing inward my yard, together with they inspired this novel hydrangea pattern inward my Society6 shop. Just inward fourth dimension for Mother's Day, together with ready for summer! Hope y'all similar it!





Hydrangeas from my garden! The colors are together with thence inspirational to me!



I created this pattern inward iv colors; yellow, pink, blue, together with green...I simply may add together 1 to a greater extent than inward lilac... 




















Which color produce y'all similar best?

I promise y'all similar them! Let me know what y'all mean value past times leaving me a comment below. 



Have a bully week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved