Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Best Preview: More New Broken Cathay Jewelry In My Etsy Shop

Hi friends! Here are a few to a greater extent than novel pieces of broken china jewelry that I made today. I know that approximately of y'all had said that y'all similar when I post my novel pieces hither on my weblog because this agency y'all tin strength out come across them inwards large photos correct away...and also it's easier to scroll through them...so I travail to pose them hither for y'all when I have got time. As usual, click whatever photograph to last taken to my shop. Also, at that spot is a link to my Etsy store on the correct mitt sidebar.

 I have got lots to a greater extent than on the way, it only takes me fourth dimension to conk them listed inwards my store because every bit I said yesterday, I'm a stickler for having perfect shapes, perfect soldering, in addition to bully photos - in addition to all of that takes time. 

And okay, I'll confess, I've been loving icon in addition to thence much that I've been neglecting my jewelry making. Not alone have got I been in addition to thence happy alongside what I've been painting, but I've been teaching myself approximately graphic pattern lilliputian past times lilliputian in addition to thence that I tin strength out job that to exercise approximately fine art too. I've taught myself how to mix approximately graphic pattern techniques in addition to effects inwards alongside approximately of my paintings in addition to thence that I tin strength out exercise actually unique artwork, in addition to it's only been in addition to thence fun that it's sort of addicting! But non only that - in addition to thence far, a few of my designs that I've incorporated into approximately products on Society6 have got been actually good received in addition to I was absolutely thrilled to respect myself curated on page 2 of the "New" pattern department of Home Decor on Society6...more on that tomorrow.  

I promise y'all similar these :)




























All items shown higher upward are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a bully week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, in addition to designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved