Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Best New Broken mainland People's Republic of China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop & Happy Spring!


Ah, it's live on springtime. I dearest it. I really hibernated this winter! I'm glad for the warmer atmospheric condition together with to live able to pass lots to a greater extent than fourth dimension outside, fifty-fifty if I'm spending that fourth dimension working outdoors. 

My Etsy store was really busy inwards March this year. Hmmm. That's form of unusual, but amongst the ongoing changes inside Etsy's search algorithms yous form of never know what you're going to larn these days inwards damage of exposure together with where yous province upwards inwards the search results. In whatever case, I've been busy creating lots of novel broken china jewelry together with am revisiting to a greater extent than or less china patterns (especially to a greater extent than or less of the vintage chintz patterns) that I haven't used inwards jewelry for a while, together with then live certain to proceed an optic on my novel listings!

Here are the nine pieces I made yesterday. I receive got tons to a greater extent than on the way, it simply takes me fourth dimension to larn them listed inwards my store because I'm a stickler for having perfect shapes, perfect soldering, together with slap-up photos - together with all of that takes time. You can't rush a skilful thing!

I promise yous similar them :)























All items shown to a higher house are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



Have a slap-up week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved