Follow on FaceBook

Friday, April 21, 2017

Best Painting Doughnuts. Or is it Donuts?

I've been having a lot of fun icon doughnuts. Or is it donuts? I'm non certain which spelling is correct, simply it seems that donuts are of a precipitous all around me. There's a TV exhibit close doughnuts, in addition to inward my local paper yesterday in that place was an article close a novel "design your ain doughnut" store opening inward my town. Phish is doing a 13-day concert run at Madison Square Garden inward NYC this summer, calling it "Baker's Dozen" - silent some other doughnut reference. Coincidence? Conspiracy? Hmmm. 


Tote bag








What's your favorite kind?


I promise y'all convey a corking week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns




article in addition to images ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved