Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Best Painting Through Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Blizzard And Learning As I Go



Thank goodness nosotros didn't acquire the 26 or 27 inches of snowfall they were calling for Mon dark into Tuesday (we got a managable 12 to thirteen inches instead) but nosotros nonetheless settled inwards to expect out the storm. I filled the birdfeeder as well as hung the suet as well as and thence made a large pot of white chicken chili (I used this recipe as well as it's directly a household unit of measurement favorite) along alongside or thence dear cornbread.  The birdfeeders as well as suet brought out every aeroplane inwards the neighborhood and it was neat to come across a few woodpeckers (check out this video on my Instagram that I took of a Downy Woodpecker) as well as all sorts of other birds. 


Sam keeping me fellowship equally I create a sketch for or thence other watercolor painting. 




I drew out a crude oil sketch to utilisation equally a guide.




I kept it pretty uncomplicated as well as exclusively used 3 colors, this was the showtime layer.




The adjacent twenty-four hours I added or thence details as well as her hair.




Drying.




I in all likelihood could receive got added to a greater extent than pigment or to a greater extent than details but I'm trying to avoid over-painting.




I'm pretty happy alongside the results. I've never had whatever sort of formal fine art grooming thence I am merely sort of teaching myself as well as am learning equally I go. 



At this indicate I would rather merely give away as well as figure it out myself instead of existence told I am doing something incorrect or right, or last shown the agency somebody else says I should create something. I mean value it allows my fine art to last gratis as well as without limits or rules because I don't receive got to worry close whatever of those things I tin merely purely express. :)




I promise you lot receive got a groovy week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns




article as well as images copyright ©LauraBethLove2017