Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Best New Video On My YouTube Channel: Space Feather Illustration




Hi friends! I but uploaded a build novel video to my YouTube channel hence delight cheque it out, give it a similar in addition to endure certain to subscribe. 

For this projection I used watercolor paper, pencil, Micron ink pen, in addition to Windsor & Newton watercolor paints, but you lot tin utilization whatever you lot accept on hand. 

Feathers are super-popular correct straight off inward fine art in addition to representative hence I idea I'd part my ain version...the infinite plume :) 

I kickoff amongst a pencil sketch to larn my shape on the paper, in addition to hence I convey inward the large guns (black ink pen) to become over the outline in addition to add together the designs. Using elementary lines in addition to circles in addition to a few spirals I fill upwardly inward the plume areas thinking upwardly the designs equally I work. 

Once my drawing is finished I add together a piddling flake of watercolor pigment but to give it a blush of color.

I added the script lettering hence that you lot could encounter how you lot tin easily fancy it upwardly past times adding an additional trouble on the down-stroke, in addition to hence fill upwardly it inward amongst a piddling flake of watercolor pigment to necktie it inward nicely amongst your painting. 

I promise to create a few jewelry making videos inward the virtually futurity hence endure certain to cheque back! 

If at that topographic point is anything inward detail that you'd similar to encounter but move out me a comment!



















I promise you lot accept a neat week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns