Follow on FaceBook

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Best Crystal Cluster Watercolor Illustration: New Video On My YouTube Channel!






Hi friends! I merely uploaded a build novel video to my YouTube channel so delight cheque it out, give it a similar together with hold upward certain to subscribe. 

For this projection I used watercolor paper, pencil, Micron ink pen, together with Windsor & Newton watercolor paints, but y'all tin occupation whatever y'all accept on hand. 

Who isn't crazy for crystals? They're fun to pigment (and super slow too!) thence I idea I would endeavour my mitt at epitome my ain (Yes, all of my videos are my first-time try, acquire every bit I go!) 

I started alongside a pencil sketch to acquire the shapes on the paper, together with thence I used watercolor paints to color my drawing. I used rattling piffling pigment - I wanted my crystals to hold upward predominantly purple, thence I used about unlike tones of violet, together with thence hither together with in that place added a chip of blueish together with thence merely a whisper of yellowish together with dark-green to give my crystals that iridescent glow. 

Once my drawing was finished I added a quick sketchy outline inwards dark micron ink. Check it out below!










I promise to create a few jewelry making videos inwards the most hereafter thence hold upward certain to cheque back! 

If in that place is anything inwards detail that you'd similar to run into merely travel out me a comment!





I promise y'all accept a swell week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved