Follow on FaceBook

Friday, March 24, 2017

Best Find Your Magic - New Inspirational Design Now Available!



Hi friends! Last twelvemonth I wrote a weblog post service entitled, A Meditative Sketch: Find Your Magic, where I featured the higher upward illustration. It's a uncomplicated drawing that came from my heart, in addition to it's larn 1 of my real favorite creations. It's therefore uncomplicated but I intend it flows therefore well. I honey everything virtually this blueprint - the shape, the flow, the color, in addition to the message. 


I decided to add together merely about color to it in addition to therefore practise merely about products amongst the artwork therefore that I could part it. You tin give notice directly notice this blueprint inward my Soiety6 shop!


Here are merely a few examples of this novel blueprint on a few unlike products. All are available inward my Society6 store therefore hold upward certain to banking concern jibe them out! The flooring pillows are therefore cool!





iPhone in addition to iPod cases equally good equally skins in addition to laptop sleeves in addition to skins are available inward all unlike sizes too



These sail pouches are SO cool! You tin give notice larn the iii unlike sizes pictured above, or the iii together equally a set. Check them out!



I merely honey the pillows! There are square, rectangular (like the 1 above) in addition to large flooring pillows that y'all tin give notice monastic enjoin inward circular or square.



Metal go mug is also available inward ceramic, in addition to of course of written report also available equally a traditional java mug :)




Throw pillow (indoor or outdoor, in addition to unlike sizes available)

I promise y'all similar them! Let me know what y'all think.

Also new...TWO other collections...I merely finished a collection of amazing eye-candy scales from mermaids, dragons in addition to serpents, in addition to possibly I'll characteristic those inward a futurity weblog post, but they're available correct directly inward my Society6 shop.

 I've also been working on a collection of forest-inspired designs in addition to I intend they're actually neat. I'm therefore excited virtually these novel designs in addition to bring been working on them daily. It's been a squeamish petty interruption from jewelry making, in addition to it's therefore refreshing to mix things upward in addition to allow my inventiveness to perish inward a few unlike directions. 

Here is a petty preview my Forest For The Trees collection, which I volition hold upward adding to a greater extent than designs to shortly! Click the prototype below to come across to a greater extent than in addition to hold upward certain to allow me know what y'all think.



Visit me at Society6



I promise y'all bring a bully week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is e'er available for purchase 
at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns




All artwork, article in addition to images copyright ©LauraBethLove2017