Follow on FaceBook

Monday, March 6, 2017

Best My iv Favorite Things For Today - Mon March 6th




It's variety of difficult to intend of 4 favorite things showtime affair inwards the morn on a Mon morn later staying upwards also piece of cake the black earlier but hither goes... :D


1. Hot chocolate. I gave upwards saccharide for the past times 2 weeks  - non completely, but I cutting dorsum well-nigh 85 portion because I felt similar I was overdoing it lately. I dear sweets thus that was a tough 1 for me, but I needed to halt as well as variety of reel things inwards a flake to gain roughly perspective on how much saccharide I was consuming. 

I don't potable soda or juice but I produce utilization saccharide inwards my java as well as tea - both of which I potable a lot! Basically all day! I believe inwards all things inwards moderation, as well as I approximate it was fourth dimension to moderate how much saccharide I was eating or drinking. That beingness said, my large splurge for the weekend was existent hot chocolate that I made alongside 1 % milk as well as of course of education lots of marshmallows. It was amazing. :)

2. The elephant necklace alongside gemstone beads. I made as well as sold 1 of these over Christmas, thus I idea I would brand roughly other one. I simply dear the colors of these stones (left to correct Phrenite, Ruby Jade, Garnet, Iolite, Larimar, as well as Fluorite). I simply dear Iolite!  

I wrapped them inwards silvery wire as well as and then hung them from a leather cord. This type of jewelry making (beading/wire wrapping) is a squeamish modify from the china jewelry that I brand all the time. Sometimes my hands as well as take away heed bring to produce something novel for the sake of multifariousness as well as creativity.

3. Making homemade Chicken Marsala. This calendar week I made homemade Chicken Marsala for the showtime fourth dimension ever for my girls as well as it was awesome! I fifty-fifty tedious roasted bulbs of fresh garlic to brand garlic mashed potatoes every bit an accompaniment. All I tin post away nation is it was divine. 

I used this recipe from Epicurious (still my favorite identify to detect amazing recipes) as well as tweaked it to sense of savor every bit I cooked, making double the sauce. If yous ever gear upwards anything from Epi brand certain that yous read all the reviews showtime earlier yous start. I've constitute lots of bully advice inwards the reviews as well as comments. 

I used this recipe every bit a direct for making the mashed potatoes but I used regular potatoes, extra garlic, as well as one-half as well as one-half instead of the heavy cream. They were amazing. 

4. Trying my paw at watercolor painting. Here's the showtime ever face/eye that I painted, as well as I intend it turned out pretty good. At to the lowest degree it did until I started over-painting it! I am learning. 

I similar doing pocket-size drawings for fun as well as epitome those, as well as I've constitute that I actually similar epitome faces. It's interesting to run across how when yous pigment a face, a personality starts to emerge. It's variety of mysterious!



If at that topographic point is anything inwards detail that you'd similar to run across simply endure out me a comment!



I promise yous bring a bully week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved