Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best Growth Chart

I've been wanting about form of a increment nautical chart to expire on rails of how much the kids are growing each year. It's been on my mental listing of things to create for quite about time. So I lucked out when my sis drew my mention for Christmas together with made this for me! I dear how unproblematic it is together with how portable it is. She gave it to me rolled upwards inwards a cute niggling cylinder-shaped container amongst permanent markers to rails the kids' growth. I had each of the kids alternative out the coloring of mark they wanted, together with that's what we'll purpose to mensurate them each year. She made it using vinyl together with stick-on vinyl for the letters together with tick marks, together with thence used modge podge to ensure the vinyl didn't come upwards off. Love it. Thanks Brittney!

ve