Follow on FaceBook

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Best New Broken Cathay Jewelry In My Etsy Shop & Goals For 2017

Hello friends! I promise 2017 has been off to a swell start for each of you! I started my yr off amongst a dose of creative inspiration amongst a catch to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, too if you lot missed my spider web log post service close it, live on sure to check it out here! 

I am too hence grateful for the opportunities too challenges I've had inwards 2016, too it actually has been a yr of creative transformation! I am ane time once again deciding what I am going to create for 2017. As I did terminal year, I am nevertheless considering the possibility of a 3rd book, putting roughly ideas together for a few to a greater extent than jewelry or arts and crafts DVDs, too ane time once again jumping caput kickoff into creating novel designs for 2017! 

I honey exploring unlike areas of design, too inwards 2016 became absolutely engrossed amongst illustrating for fun. I was thrilled to detect that my master designs that I created from pen too ink illustrations cause got been selling good every bit a diversity of domicile decor products on Society6, too hence I volition for sure live on doing to a greater extent than drawing too ikon inwards 2017!


On the flipside, I am making a few modest personal goals for 2017 that are things similar trying to swallow to a greater extent than vegetables, brand sure I larn to a greater extent than slumber (I absolutely honey working belatedly into the dark but unfortunately it only doesn't earnings good amongst having to larn upwards at 6:30 inwards the morning!), too of course, staying to a greater extent than organized inwards my workshop.

Here are the latest pieces of jewelry that I cause got listed inwards my Etsy shop. I know roughly of you lot similar to come across these enlarged photos, too hence I attempt to larn them upwards hither on the spider web log every directly too again. 


A give-and-take close the slice to a higher house - I am inwards LOVE amongst this necklace - it is a larger sized contention necklace that I made from an antique Art Nouveau Flow Blue plate that was broken to pieces. (2 & 2/3" yesteryear two & 3/8", sterling silverish chain.) 


Oh, wait! I persuasion of roughly other destination for 2017. I am determined to larn my sewing motorcar out too run upwards lots of stuff. :) Not sure just what yet, but I actually could utilisation novel kitchen curtains too hence I mean value I am going to start there. Maybe subsequently that I volition mean value of something fantastical too creative to create!


Click each paradigm to live on taken to my store for to a greater extent than details too purchasing information. 








Valentine's Day is coming soon! All items shown below are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


What are your goals for 2017?