Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Best Heart Shaped Jewelry For Valentine's Day!




Hi friends! I promise your twelvemonth has been off to a cracking start! I accept been super-busy making lots of novel jewelry. After all, Valentine's Day is correct to a greater extent than or less the corner. That agency lots together with lots of see shaped necklace pendants.

New china patterns that I merely listed inward my store include imperial pansy chintz amongst a soft yellowish background (pictured below) made from vintage porcelain, antique pinkish or cherry-red willow china (shown inward a higher house together with available amongst together with without the cherry-red Swarovski crystal - pendant too available inward a foursquare shape), equally good equally some beautiful vintage rose patterns.




The beautiful rose pattern below is a 1 of a form - pregnant I won't accept whatever to a greater extent than 1 time this 1 is gone. The roses are merely beautiful, but the pattern is too unique because of the blueish bubble background behind the roses. I've never seen a china pattern similar this before. And I've seen a lot of china patterns! 







I've too listed quite a few Flow Blue hearts inward a few unlike patterns. They are together with then beautiful! Be certain to check them out inward my Etsy shop! 






Valentine's Day is coming soon! All items shown are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns