Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Best My Visit To the Philadelphia Museum of Art - Part 2

Yesterday I wrote almost my view to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. (read Part 1 here) Today I'll portion a few of the china pieces I saw at the museum that I idea were interesting. I photographed the museum labels for most of the pieces as well as included those below the images. 
















I didn't teach a photograph of the museum cards for the ii eagle plates inward a higher house as well as the items pictured below, but I wanted to include them because they're as well as thence unique.  They are all from the museum's American Art collection.












The pieces below are from the museum's European collection...





It's as well as thence amazing seeing all of these antique pieces, as well as realizing how onetime they are as well as the beautiful status they are inward - it's actually only awesome when yous intend almost it! 

The Martha Washington plate as well as the Diana plates were my favorites. 

That's it for today, but I'll proceed this tomorrow alongside component three, where I'll portion a few to a greater extent than images of roughly interesting things from the residuum of my visit, as well as thence last certain to cheque back! 

(Read component 1 - Visit to Philly Museum of Art)
(Read component 2 - Visit to Philly Museum of Art)
(Read component 3 - Visit to Philly Museum of Art)



Have a neat week!
love,
 Laura