Follow on FaceBook

Friday, April 20, 2012

Best Using one-time clothe to brand novel clothes

Why produce I discovery it hence fun to repurpose one-time clothing?  To repurpose one-time anything??  There's simply something nearly turning an old, unused object into something new.  I similar the challenge.

I've had this one-time shirt my mom passed on to me for quite around time.  I did have on it once... but other than that it's been sitting inward the dorsum of my cupboard collecting dust.  It was fourth dimension I did something amongst it.

Why

I knew similar a shot I wanted to brand another top knot infant hat.  And amongst the residuum of it?  I had been thinking nearly a infant skirt to jibe it, too hence Dana over at MADE came out amongst simply the tutorial.  The piffling infant circle skirt.  So hence easy!  My form of project.

Why

Another gift, create to give to around lucky somebody having a infant daughter :)  Maybe someday I'll survive able to brand 1 to cash inward one's chips along myself!  Maybe.