Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Best Hanging newspaper organizer

I select late been brainstorming ideas of what to create amongst all the clutter that accumulates on our kitchen counter.  It drives me crazy.  Mail, receipts, projects the kids in addition to I are working on, papers Pete brings domicile from work, keys, phones, magazines, bills... it all seems to pile upwards inward ane place.  And nosotros don't select much counter infinite equally it is.  So I came upwards amongst this hanging organizer to concord the kids papers, coloring sheets, in addition to anything they're working on at the moment.  (This manifestly doesn't solve all of my kitchen counter clutter problems... but it's a start).

I

I'm certain yous tin purchase something similar this at a pretty depression price.  But I select a difficult fourth dimension spending coin on something that I tin brand using things I already have.  So I hot glued together foam core, therefore covered it amongst newspaper from a chocolate-brown newspaper handbag in addition to a few pieces of scrapbook paper.  I hung it at the kids score therefore they tin easily access their folders.  And yes, it is correct inward our dining/kitchen area.  I knew if I ambit it anywhere else it wouldn't travel used.

I

Now I but require to brand ane of these for all of my papers!