Follow on FaceBook

Monday, April 2, 2012

Best The Cadette Tracker is here!

Boy, I'm on a roll!  I've gotten the Cadette tracker done in addition to the Daisy tracker volition move done today too. I promise you lot uncovering this useful!

I'll move a Cadette leader side yesteryear side twelvemonth in addition to making this tracker got me excited most taking the girls to the side yesteryear side score of Girl Scouting.  This tracker allows troop leaders to document badge requirements for each girl. Includes all of the novel Legacy in addition to Journey badges inwards the Girls Guide to Girl Scouting. Each page includes ane badge. For my troop, I printed the sheets inwards color, double-sided, thus laminated them. To concord them together I hole-punched them laminated sheets in addition to used a binder telephone to concord them together. I placed stickers on the requirements thus I tin forcefulness out snuff it on track. The girls got thus excited looking through all of the badge choices inwards ane place.

H5N1 banknote most formatting:   The tracker is available inwards Word [.doc] or .pdf format. If you lot are savvy amongst Word formatting, you lot tin forcefulness out personalize the .doc tracker to your liking.  If you lot would rather mitt write inwards the names of the girls in addition to non worry most formatting, download the .pdf.

You tin forcefulness out download the tracker Word tracker here or the .pdf tracker here.