Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Best What's New In My Shop This Week & Fun Announcement!



Hi friends, Here is a quick update on what is novel this calendar week inward my Etsy shop. The spill foliage necklace - this is a 1 of a kind! I alone had 1 modest shard from a plate inward this china pattern - which is difficult porcelain - I intend it turned out great. I added a few coordinating Swarovski crystals to the bottom of the pendant for a picayune sparkle. There is alone 1 similar it, then if you lot similar it, select grip of it! 

As always, I am continually working on novel pieces together with volition convey to a greater extent than inward my store soon, including to a greater extent than or less "new" vintage china patterns that I have't used before, then live on certain to depository fiscal establishment gibe back.

Fun announcement! 
I simply opened upwards a novel store on Zazzle together with convey been super-busy putting my artwork (original illustrations, paintings, together with graphic designs) on all of the cool products they offer. They convey everything from t-shirts to lavatory towels, leather totes to soft guitar cases, also equally cards together with invitations - together with SO much more.  

I genuinely opened ii shops there, 1 strictly for designs called laurabethlove, together with the bit is to a greater extent than for fun, popular civilization text designs that's called Text__Me

Even cooler? Most products tin live on customized past times the customer, then you lot tin add together a monogram, your name, etc. to whatever of my designs to personalize them for yourself or for a gift.
  

Here's a peek from Text__Me:


HereHere


Here  Here


Uploading designs to products inward the shops is fourth dimension consuming, together with I convey lots to upload...but I am genuinely looking forrard to creating invitations together with cards because it's something I've never done earlier but that I've e'er wanted to do. I'm excited for that! 


Here's a peek from laurabethlove:


 Here

Here

But get-go I convey to become all of my existing designs uploaded there  first, then it volition live on a picayune acre until cards together with invitations volition live on available. When that happens, I'll live on certain to part them!

Now on the jewelry:






















I promise you lot similar them! All items shown are available for sale in my Etsy shop, then live on certain to depository fiscal establishment gibe them out for to a greater extent than information on each piece.

Let me know what you'd similar to run across next! 

If you've purchased from me together with desire to present off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of you lot wearing it together with I would LOVE to characteristic it on my spider web log and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel costless to ship me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand then ship me those photos! 


All items shown inward a higher house are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a neat week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



Article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for ™ 2017 all rights reserved