Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Best Broken China Jewelry - Quick Update New Items


Hi friends, this is simply a quick update to demo you lot a few novel pieces of broken china jewelry that I finished a few days agone too lately listed inwards my shop. 

I'm working on roughly novel pieces today too hopefully volition accept those finished too upward inwards my store inside the adjacent solar daytime or so, but I idea I'd become ahead too part these pieces amongst you lot correct away. 

I larn a lot of comments on the Statue of Liberty china pattern. You don't oftentimes come upward across historical America or Americana patriotic china patterns, then this actually is a unique piece! 

The majestic or plum transferware plate shown at the cease of this post is the plate I used inwards my instructional DVD, Make Vintage too Upcycled Jewelry: Dishfunctional™ Plate Necklace, which you lot tin discovery here

Learn how to brand broken china jewelry amongst my DVD workshop!



































I promise you lot similar them! All items shown are available for sale in my Etsy shop, then survive certain to banking concern gibe them out for to a greater extent than information on each piece.

Let me know what you'd similar to run into next! 

If you've purchased from me too desire to demo off your jewelry delight shipping me a photograph of you lot wearing it too I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel complimentary to shipping me photos through Facebook or electronic mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand then shipping me those photos! 


All items shown higher upward are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a smashing week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



Article, images, too designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for ™ 2017 all rights reserved