Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Best Update And New Broken PRC Jewelry This Week


Wow I intend this is the busiest my store has been for a Mother's Day inwards the past times few years. Lucky Moms! ;) I promise they all savor their goodies, as well as if y'all convey purchased from me for a gift for person else - or for yourself, (thank you!) as well as desire to demo off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of y'all wearing it as well as I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! Feel gratis to ship me photos through Facebook or electronic mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand as well as therefore ship me those photos! 

As always, here's what's novel inwards my store as well as therefore far this week. I convey to a greater extent than on the way. I merely listed the antique bluebird calendar necklace featuring the calendar month of June from the twelvemonth 1916, as well as therefore if y'all ask a birthday gift for person born inwards June, this merely mightiness last the slice for you...check it out! Hope y'all are all enjoying spring!  



















All items shown inwards a higher identify are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a cracking week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, as well as designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved