Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Best H5N1 Peek At Some Of My Latest Designs


Here's a peek at what I've been working on inwards the basis of design. I honey making these plume illustrations. I colorized this ink drawing amongst watercolor paint.

ve


As you lot in all likelihood could guess, I've actually been inwards the mood for watercolor painting. I created my ain lead maintain on the talisman for evil optic protection amongst the paradigm below, together with hence turned it into a pattern. It's straightaway featured on Society6! 



Once I finished the blueprint I created it on 3 dissimilar backgrounds: white, low-cal blue, together with black. I can't create upwardly one's hear which I similar the most!





I honey this side past times side design. It's a paisley that I painted inwards watercolor, reduced inwards size, together with turned into a repeat pattern. I lead maintain it available inwards blue, rose pink, tea (shown below), dark-green amongst pink, aqua, together with blueish amongst pink. 




Check out the other colors:
veve
veve
veve



This Monstera Leaf blueprint is around other ane that I had a lot of fun with. Tropical leafage patterns are really pop correct now. I did the master copy paradigm inwards dark-green simply hence digitally changed the colors to arrange my mood. I idea they looked really exotic inwards indigo, together with I honey them on both the blush together with dark backgrounds. Which produce you lot prefer?




ve

ve

ve
All items shown higher upwardly are available for buy at https://society6.com/laurabethlove

I promise you lot similar them! Let me know what you lot intend past times leaving me a comment below.
 Which blueprint is your favorite?

What should I pigment next?


Have a nifty week!
love,
 Laura

My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved