Follow on FaceBook

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Best Homemade Christmas Cards

Designing our household unit of measurement Christmas carte du jour is something I hold off forwards to every year. In the past times our cards get got included a lot of cutting, gluing, fourth dimension as well as break energy (which, for the most part, is enjoyable to me). But this year, every bit a utilisation of attempting to simplify every utilisation of my life (something I'll write near inward the future), I decided it's fourth dimension to blueprint a carte du jour that isn't going to get got hours away from my fourth dimension alongside my kids as well as husband. So naturally the respond was getting the kids as well as hubby involved! John drew the painting exhibit for the front end of the card, I added the type as well as got them printed, all the kids helped color the fronts, as well as Pete helped materials them 1 black afterwards the kids had gone to bed. We too included a painting exhibit of our household unit of measurement as well as highlights from this twelvemonth within the card. The kids each colored a few every solar daytime for a duad weeks (thankfully they all actually savour coloring!) until they live on got burned out. But they colored plenty then that at to the lowest degree all our unopen household unit of measurement as well as friends could teach a personalized card. And spell they colored I was able to address all the envelopes. It was fun helping everyone experience apart of our carte du jour giving this year. And squeamish for me to non get got to pass then much fourth dimension on them. Success!

Designing
Designing